Disclaimer by EgniTech Solutions
1. EgniTech Solutions has no connection or affiliation with any of the third-party companies unless such relationship is expressly specified.
EgniTech Solutions is an independent service provider. EgniTech Solutions holds no association or affiliation with any of these brands or third-party companies and solely provide service only for the product issues faced by users. Please contact the related third party in case of queries regarding permitted use and specific warranties in concern to the software, hardware, and peripherals.
2. COPYRIGHTS AND TRADEMARKS: The trademarks egnitech.com, the egnitech.com character and any combination of these marks are the trademarks of affiliates by the egnitech.com. In addition, the look and feel of the Site (including all page headers, custom graphics, button icons, and scripts) is the service mark and/or trademark of egnitech.com and may not be copied, imitated, or used (in whole or in part) without egnitech.com’ prior written permission. All other trademarks, registered trademarks, company names, product names and brand names are the property of their respective owners, and egnitech.com disclaims any ownership in such third-party marks. The use of any third party trademarks, logos, or brand names is for informational purposes only, and does not imply an endorsement by egnitech.com or vice versa or that such trademark owner has authorised egnitech.com to promote its products or services.
3. WARRANTY COVERAGE: Most hardware and software products are covered under manufacturer’s warranty during the initial period of use. If your product is under warranty the support services maybe available for free. egnitech.com recommends that you contact the original supplier of the product in such circumstances.
4. CONTENT ON egnitech.com WEBSITE: The egnitech.com Portal, and all content provided on or through the site, are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis, except where expressly provided otherwise. egnitech.com is not responsible for third party Content provided on or through the Site and you bears all risks associated with the use of such third party Content, products and services.
5. CUSTOMER TESTIMONIALS: Testimonials found on this site and other related sites are unverified results that have been emailed by our customers or posted on social media networks. They may not reflect the typical purchaser’s experience, may not apply to the average person and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will experience the same or similar results.
6. Onsite Support: We provide onsite support for those customers who need support at their place. A customer can fix an appointment with the technician for the onsite support on the phone. A technician will reach at your place on the same business day or take one to three business days, depends upon the distance of your place from our service center. egnitech.com will clear the entire scenario over the phone before fix your appointment.
7. SERVICE EXCLUSION: Please refer to “Exclusion from Services” in the egnitech.com service terms and conditions to ensure that you fully understand services that are not included in the 1-year or multi-year maintenance contract.
8. THIRD-PARTY DIAGNOSTIC SOFTWARE: egnitech.com when necessary use third-party software for provide servie. The software tools used are from leading companies such as Microsoft (e.g. Microsoft Security Essentials) or AVG (AVG Tune up) etc. Some of these third-party tools are available for free that you can obtain directly from these sites. egnitech.com does not charge for this software.
9. PROPRIETARY SOFTWARE: egnitech.com currently does not use or sell any proprietary computer repair software or diagnostic tools.
10. CUSTOMER SATISFACTION: The customer satisfaction metric is based on an online survey that all of our users are given the option of completing at the end of each repair session. Not all users complete this online survey. This metric is not based on a third-party audit by a market research firm specialising in customer satisfaction tracking studies. As such this metric may not be statistically accurate measurement of egnitech.com’ customer satisfaction.
11. NO AUTOMATIC RENEWALS: Currently it is our policy to not automatically renew our subscribers.
For any discrepancy please mail us at email@example.com